Chapel at Cornerstone Christian School is just one of the distinctives of the education experience for our students and families, even if it may be more visible. However, the difference is not only meant to be a part of their K-12 experience - it is meant to be a greenhouse for world change beyond the walls and after they leave CCS halls.
Over the course of these 6 years we focus on:
- Creating a fun and engaging chapel experience by nurturing involvement and interactive experiences in chapel.
- Teaching the Scriptures through exciting, inspiring, and compelling methods (story and sometimes activity based)
- Focusing on faith-building principles and over-arching Bible content (i.e. major characters, basic Christian practices, themes of the scripture, character of God)
7-12 Middle School and High School Chapel
Over the course of these 6 years we shift more toward an integrating faith:
- How does the scripture speak to modern life experiences?
- What does the scripture teach us about the person of God, our humanity and our relationship to Him?
- What does the scripture teach us about the person of God, our humanity, and our relationship to others?
- What does it mean to live as a student of CCS, a citizen of Moose Jaw, and a member of a global community under the Lordship of Jesus? (1 Peter 1:13-17)
- What does it mean to live as a student of CCS, a citizen of Moose Jaw, and a member of a global community with an identity rooted in Jesus Christ? (2 Cor. 5:14-21)