Student Led Conferences
We encourage parents to attend Student Led Conferences as we feel that it is important for parents to see and hear the progress of their child. Meetings typically take approximately 15 minutes. This conference gives students the ability to speak on their academic performance from their perspective.
In an effort to make the booking of Student Led Conferences easier and more efficient for both parents and teachers, CCS has an online booking system for Student Led Conferences. The system will allow parents to see what times are available for each teacher they need to see so they can book their appointments conveniently. This also allows parents the ability to edit appointments if needed. Each student will be sent a separate email from the teacher facilitating their conference.
The process is quite simple.
- Go to http://ccsmj.schoolappointments.com.
- In November, please create a new account for the year by clicking ‘Click Here to Register’ that is located under the Login button.
- In March please log in to your existing account information that you would have created in November. If you have not already set up an account, please register a new account by clicking ‘Click Here to Register’ that is located under the Login button. Your email, first and last name, telephone number and a password are required.
- Add your children to your account if they are not already set up in the account.
- Click on your child’s name or the blue calendar icon, click on the teacher’s name and book an appointment with the teacher you need to see.
If you are uncomfortable booking your own appointments online, you can call or email the office at (306) 693-2937 ext. 221 or Click HERE and we can book the times needed for you.