Distance Learning Opportunities
Christian Ethics Courses can be used as a credit towards graduation.
Christian Ethics 10 (CE 10)
This course focuses on the Christian Story. Beginning with your own personal story and then spending the majority of the course on the story of Jesus Christ, you will come away from this course with an understanding of Jesus and an appreciation of scripture as the story of the Christian community. This course includes a 10-hour community service project.
Students will ...
- understand that one's life story is interrelated with one's communities' stories
- appreciate scripture as the story of the Christian community
- have knowledge of the Christian understanding of Jesus
- realize that the Christian message calls us to serve as Jesus did
- appreciate the impact that one's values and decisions make on the lives of oneself and others
- cultivate a personal relationship with Jesus
Christian Ethics 20 (CE 20)
The main focus of this course is understanding the nature of the Christian community, specifically the Church and its history and practices. Combined with this is the aspect of living the Christian life, including Christian moral guidelines and how these Christian principles inform various contemporary moral issues.
- understand the nature of the Christian community
- appreciate what belonging to and living in the Christian community entails
- understand Christian moral guidelines
- see how Christian principles inform various contemporary moral issues
Christian Ethics 30 (CE 30)
This course focuses on living as a Christian in a secular world. Understanding how the Christian message guides our search for self-understanding and discovering how Christianity gives meaning to relationships, life, beliefs, and death. There will also be a portion of this course devoted to world religions and cults.
- appreciate how the Christian message guides our search for self-understanding
- discover how Christianity gives meaning to life, death, and belief
- understand relationships and commitments from a Christian perspective
- understand and value the contributions of various world religions and spiritualities
Each course costs $500 and is payable to Cornerstone Christian School. Once you register for a course, information will be sent to you regarding payment options.
Course Registration Forms:
Click on the Download link at the bottom of this page.
Do you have any questions about any of our courses?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to access our Distance Education Course Site.
Outside Students Online Course Registration Form
Updated June 23, 2022